Sandy Hinchliffe > 6 April 2018
In my thoughts, quality service is not just getting what you want or expect, but quality comes from the over and above, beyond expectation extras. As a small business owner it is how I set my services apart from my larger competitors, with personal service. We care about what we do, 'thinking about you' is more than a business name or a catchy phrase, 'thinking about you' is a message that you entrust us to deliver, so here are our promises to you.
Quality and freshness,
- we manage our products and stock carefully to ensure our customers get maximum life from our florist goods and flower arrangements. We also provide guidance of what you can do to maximise the life of your flowers.
Value for money,
- fantastic designs and quality materials go into every product, our goods will always represent great value without necessarily being the cheapest, the quality of our service will always be our distinctive.
- we are your representative, treating every service delivery as is it were to our own personal friend or loved one.
- we keep you informed, we will provide you confirmation of delivery, not just take your money.
- we are dependable, we will never make a commitment that we will not strive to achieve and if we make a mistake we will correct it.
Easy to navigateFaye on 28 July 2018Your new website is easy to navigate, choose and use. Easy to add personal choice to orders and see availability and price. Love how quickly it loads particularly with all necessary pics! Loving the range and the names!
Anniversary FlowersCorinne Touw on 17 July 2018On Saturday, July 14th was our wedding anniversary, my husband ordered red roses, my favourite flowers. He asked for them to be delivered early. And they were. A beautiful bouquet arranged in a vase. Many thanks